20 Dec Living and running events in China with Mike Michelini from ‘Global From Asia’
I’m fascinated by everything to do with China so it was a real pleasure to talk from Mike Michelini who has not only spent years living in mainland China but has also been running events there for several years.
Mike left a job on Wall Street to start selling bar products online, leading him to help others do the same and eventually move to China to run events for people sourcing from China.
On the podcast we discuss:
- Why Mike moved to China
- What it’s like and work in China
- How the China trade shows work and how people source products from China
- Global Sources and Canton Fair – the huge China trade shows
- How Mike runs his events in China
- How Mike uses upsels before and during his events to increase revenue
- Mikes upcoming event in Colombia
- Why Mike moved to Chiang Mai Thailand
This podcast is brought to you by www.eventsframe.com – Effortless ticketing and attendee management with NO ticket fees….Make the switch from Eventbrite today 🙂 Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘PODCAST’ for a special discount code.
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and if you did please leave us an iTunes review it really means a lot to us !
More information on Mike is below and if your doing business in China or Hong Kong he’d love to hear from you.: