14 Feb James Schramko – Author of ‘Work less make more’ who runs ‘Superfast Business Live’ conference and ‘Maldives Surf Business Mastermind’
James is the author of the fantastic book ‘Work Less Make More’ and owns ‘Superfast business’ – a membership community for online entrepreneurs. In this interview we discuss:
- How James spoke at his first event while still an employee and sold a $5000 course
- How his first event promised all attendees to have an online business up and running at the end of the second day – and achieved it!
- The benefits of taking a speaking course to become a better speaker
- His system to produce a huge amount of podcast and video for very few hours spent each week
- Maldives Surf Business Mastermind – How James gets a group of high level entrepreneurs on a boat for a tropical mastermind. We discuss the benefits of this type of event and why there are more and more of them
- Superfast Business Live – A conference now in its 10th year with 150+ attendees. James talks about how he plans and promotes this event and the benefits, including keeping in touch with his community, and getting new members
This podcast is brought to you by eventsframe.wpengine.com – Effortless ticketing and attendee management with NO ticket fees….Make the switch from Eventbrite today! Email email@example.com with the subject line ‘PODCAST’ for a special discount code.
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and if you did please leave us an iTunes review it really means a lot to us!
More information on James can be found on his website: https://www.superfastbusiness.com
Your event tickets give your customers access not only to your event, but optional extras such as VIP access, conference dinner or even the event t-shirt. Each ticket will have the number available, the price and how many can be sold to each order.
Selling an event t-shirt? Create sub-tickets for each size of t-shirt for even easier data collection…and restrict ticket numbers based on the number of t-shirts you have in stock.
Restricted access conference dinner? Setup a ticket under your conference ticket and restrict the numbers
Free tickets for volunteers? Simply create a ticket with $0 in the price field
You can combine tickets and sub-tickets to easily create a complex range of tickets for events and even products to your attendees. Adding free tickets is even easier – just put the value ‘0’ in the price field.
Sub-tickets are easily created by using the drag and drop interface – see this support article for complete details.
We have 1000’s of events live on EventsFrame right now! Check out these cool examples of live events powered by EventsFrame: