07 Mar Anton Kraly – Founder of ‘Drop Ship Lifestyle Retreat’
Listen on: iTunes / Podbean / Stitcher / Spotify / YouTube / Sign up for our newsletter-delivered every Friday to get notified when the podcast is live, plus we send you weekly tips that you can use right now to run profitable events!
Anton runs the hugely popular website Dropship lifestyle where he teaches people to set up and run dropship stores…. a really interesting business model where you set up an online store with no inventory and of course run your business from anywhere.
In this interview we discuss:
- What is drop shipping? And how it is a great way to make money online
- How Anton structures his business with an office in Austin and a Philippines remote team
- How Anton runs annual retreats for his community for around 100 people in locations such as Thailand, Hawaii, Prague and more!
- What he’s learned from over six years of continuously running an annual event
This podcast is sponsored by www.eventsframe.com – Effortless ticketing and attendee management with NO ticket fees and plans from just $20/month! Email email@example.com the subject line ‘PODCAST’ for a special secret discount code.
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and if you did please share the podcast with one person you think will enjoy it. This REALLY helps us.
More information on Anton can be found at https://www.dropshiplifestyle.com/retreat/
This week we are very happy to announce the launch of our Organizer Profiles! The profiles allow you to showcase all your events from one page – giving an overview of you an organizer, and a list of events with a mini view of the header image. This is a great page for discovery to events and also improves SEO for all your events – another extra link to each and every event.
If there is an event you don’t want appearing on your profile page, simply remove it from Search Engine Indexing.
2) The contact organizer feature is also much improved, and accessible through the Organizer page. The contact form requires the customer to select an event before emailing the organizer with a message – we hope this improves communication between event organizers and their customers.